Ackermans New October Vacancies
- Closing Date: 2021/10/17
- Reference Number: ACK210927-12
- Job Title: Customer Care Specialist
- Department: Marketing
- Brand: Ackermans
Our Marketing division is expanding! We’re looking for a focused and customer-centred individual to assist the Marketing Customer & Insights team as Customer Care Specialist. This role will be responsible to deliver on Ackermans’ customer-focused strategy by representing the customer, building relationships and driving acquisition, retention and overall profitability of customers.
The Customer Care Specialist will manage internal customer care escalations as well as the relationship with our contact centre partner.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A Degree / National Diploma (not necessarily a specific field of study)
- Relevant customer care specialist courses and training programmes; Conflict resolution, customer experience, contact centre management or similar.
- Understanding the high level management of corporate social media channels.
- Understanding customer services including call centres and all social media.
- Understanding of reporting requirements to deliver an overview to the business related to query types.
- Ability to draft responses to customer that are on brand.
- Ability to work systematically and ensure that all responses are correctly tagged and closed for reporting purposes.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise based on which queries to resolve first and how to appropriately escalate.
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross functionally in the business
- Ability to operate in a value retail environment and make trade offs
- Ability to perform in a pressurised environment with short lead times and deadlines.
- Min 5 years’ experience in a similar role, at a senior level
- Social media customer care experience a must
- Experience working with a contact centre system
- Customer Experience best practice and principles
- Online customer care experience advantageous
- Experience with various social media listening tools advantageous
- Customer Experience
- Participate in the deliver of the CX Vision for Ackermans.
- Drive Voice of Customer feedback with the Customer Insights team to ensure that all customer feedback is used by the business to consistently improve the CX for all customers.
- Ownership of moments that matter to Siyamazi, together with teams that will execute on this.
- Customer Care Escalations
- Align with and support the team in resolving escalations by providing guidance or taking on serious escalations.
- Ensure that all escalations are correctly documented and assigned to the right parties for resolution.
- Flag appropriately with Marketing Manager: Customer.
- Customer Care Reporting
- Customer Care Reporting to provide a weekly and monthly oversight of main channels and main issues, as well as compliments to the business and our staff.
- Meltwater, ASD & Hello Peter
- Compiled and delivered on time for the management report by the end of the first week of the month.
- Deliver a monthly detailed reporting to the Operations Executive, working with the Community Manager: Escalations.
- Deliver and maintain a risk register through the team and take ownership of oversight of this process end-to-end.
- Stakeholder Management
- Engage with key business stakeholders to plan and align on what is required in their product portfolios.
- Draft a plan for quarterly review based on business objectives that will inform operational delivery and budget requirements.
- Deliver a consolidated plan that can be signed off for the quarter.
- POPIA Governance
- DSAR Management across data subjects.
- Part of PIRT team.
- Attend POPIA Steerco meetings.
- Talent Management
- To mentor or give direction to team members and provide training on best practices.
- To assist Customer Manager in ensuring performance goals are met.
- Willingness to assist others & pass on knowledge to junior team members.
- Assists with the training and upskilling of junior team members in line with best practice and business needs.
- Liaising with Pepkor Compliance in signing off on competition terms and conditions
- Publish terms and conditions across various platforms as requested
- Managing the internal audit process for the selection of winners
- Managing the distribution of prizes to selected winners
In terms of the Company policy for appointments and promotions, preference will be given to candidates who will enhance the diversity of the team and contribute to employment equity within the Company provided that the competencies and minimum requirements for the position have been met.
closing date: Not Specified
location: VariousHow To Apply